Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Cherokee's Polyfest Report

Attending Polyfest 2010 was the best experience this year!
Sheridan & I were the main Reporters for the Maori Stage. We had to interview people about the Polyfest & what makes it so Awesome. We spoke to a variety of people from all over Auckland, from different Schools and Church Groups, we even got to speak to Tiare from Pukana. It was interesting to hear what they had to say.
The best part of my day was watching the James Cook Kapahaka Roopu perform. They were inspiring to watch, one day I would like to perform as good as them.
For me the Maori stage was by far the best.
Being there to experience the different cultures through music and dance was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I will definitely be going back next year.
By Cherokee 7/4/10

3 comments:

  1. I really liked your report best friend. KA MAU TE WEHI !!
    By Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ladies,i like your photo it looks cool!!By Peirangi Rm 24

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI GUYS HOW ARE YOU TODAY YOU GOT A REALLY NICE SMILE ITS VERY PRETTY.
    BY:ANNE FROM ROOM 24

    ReplyDelete